Join the Rancho Ventavo Cellars Wine Club
- Up to 25% off regular retail prices on the winemaker’s selection
- You will always receive your wine club discount off regular prices on all wine purchases, year-round … PLUS your discount is extended to guests you bring with you to the tasting room
- Complimentary wine tasting for up to four when you visit the tasting room, limited to once monthly
- Priority reservations on our front porch for concerts and other events
- Discounts on events held at the winery or tasting room
- Discount on facility charges in the tasting room, Anna’s Attic, or the pub room for special events and occasions
- Discounts on winemaker dinners and other selected special events
- Monthly e-newsletters to keep you up-to-date with what’s happening at Rancho Ventavo Cellars
- Quarterly reminders about wine club appreciation & selection events
- Special email announcements of new wine releases and specials
“What is Club Ventavo?”
Club Ventavo is our wine club for all the Rancho Ventavo Cellars fans. It’s a group of people who really love our wines, enjoy going to parties and like buying fine wines at a discount. We are a family business and consider our loyal customers an extension of our family.
“How much does it cost to join?”
Although there is no membership fee, you are required to purchase 4 bottles at time of sign-up, roughly $100. Here, YOU select the wines you would like for your quarterly shipment (January, April, July, and October).
“How does the club work?”
By signing up for membership and providing your credit card number you are agreeing to purchase 4-bottles each Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct during quarterly wine club months, AND agree to purchase at least one shipment after sign-up. At Rancho Ventavo Cellars you select the wines you want as your club order. Of course, our winemaker, George, will identify two wines he likes each quarter and we will provide you with an additional 5% discount if you like his choice. Based on your preference the wine order will either be available at the tasting room or shipped to your specified location. Each quarter we will host a “wine club appreciation & selection” event (aka family reunion) where you will be invited to taste our wines and make your selection. If you’re unable to attend a wine club pick-up party you can still choose your wines and delivery method, just let us know by the end of the wine club month. If we don’t hear from you by the end of the month, the winemaker selection will automatically be charged to your credit card and your wine held at the tasting room.
“What do I get?”
Besides being the “first on the block” to receive the new releases, you will receive your 20% discount on all bottle purchases and an additional 5% discount on 6-bottle purchases and an additional 10% discount on all case purchases, (you can mix the case!). Discounts do not always apply during our seasonal special offers or special case sales because our prices are already so low! In addition, you will receive an additional 10% discount on any individual wine bottle purchased during your birthday month. Complimentary tasting for up to 4 guests total, limited to once a month, AND your wine club discount applies to purchases made by guests you bring with you to the tasting room.
“How do I join?”
Fill out the membership form at the Tasting Room or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an application be sent to you, purchase your initial 4 bottles of wine and we will make you an instant member! We’d love to have you join our club, and take advantage of the fine wines, discounts, great food, fun events and family celebration.
“How do I quit?”
After receiving at least one shipment after sign-up, if you decide to leave us we require written confirmation. Please email your cancellation request to email@example.com. Cancellation request must be received at least 30 days prior to the beginning of a quarter. Our quarters are January, April, July, October.